Unlike most phone system OEM’s, vendors and integrators, LightBound is a CLEC, Managed Carrier Provider, and an ISP.
What sets us apart? We provide the dial-tone, DID’s, provisioning, porting, managed circuits, and Internet services (from 10 disparate providers), so we have the control and accountability to ensure the best outcome during initial implementation and everyday use.
We also have 20+ years of expertise and our systems are supported by the same team that implements your system. All our systems are installed and supported by LightBound employees.
Lightbound’s Hosted PBX is a cloud-based phone system that makes your employees more productive and simplifies your business. It delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system without the hassle of managing and maintaining a PBX. With Hosted PBX, you’ll get powerful features such as auto attendant, unified messaging, find-me-follow-me, and call center functions. Best of all, the low up-front and monthly costs won’t break the bank.
With our Hosted PBX, you can take advantage of over 50 features and multiple phone models. A full-featured web portal allows you to customize how your employees work. Need more? LightBound’s Hosted PBX includes Unified Communications features like instant messaging, video chat, presence (co-worker status) and voice to text transcription that integrates across all your devices – desktop, mobile, and tablet. It’s the last phone system you’ll ever need.
- Focus on your business, not your phone system: No premise-based equipment to install or maintain.
- Low up-front cost, and predictable monthly expense: You pay only for what you need.
- Integrate your mobile device, laptop, and tablet: Make and receive calls from anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
- An end-to-end secure, reliable connection: Our solution runs over LightBound’s managed network, providing superior disaster recovery and geodiversity.
- Easy management and administration: Easily control your PBX from any browser.
- Leverage the latest technology: Flexible technology grows as you grow, with upgrades performed by Lightbound seamlessly in the background over our network.