Minimize your downtime and reduce your total cost of operation.
Our datacenters are among the safest and most secure in the nation, with redundant power, cooling, fire suppression and security. You only pay for what you need, when you need it.
LIGHTBOUND HIPPA SECURITY COMPLIANCE.
LightBound meets the HIPAA Administrative Safeguards (§164.308), Physical Safeguards (§164.310) and Technical Safeguards (§164.312) (excluding §164.308.4.ii.a, §164.308.7.ii.e, §164.312.c and §164.312.e.2.i) with respect to its policies, procedures, processes, employees, and data centers as applicable to services delivered by LightBound.
LIGHTBOUND AS A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE.
As a service provider doing business with healthcare organizations, LightBound is in certain cases a maintainer of client systems that host ePHI. While LightBound employees do not manage or operate healthcare applications directly, and therefore do not have a business need to access or alter such ePHI, its employees do have a need to administratively manage such systems. Therefore, as a maintainer of ePHI, LightBound will enter into a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with a CE.
LOOKING FOR A STRONG IP FOUNDATION?
Look no further than LightBound.
The ultimate in availability simply isn’t possible without the core, and that starts with the datacenter. Our Core DataCenters are the fundamental element of any IP Foundation. It’s the basic building block and the solid foundation from which to build. Get this right and anything is possible.
• Two Indianapolis-based SSAE-16 SOC 2 certified datacenters
• 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
• Up to 35 KW per cabinet, water cooled
• Redundant power, cooling and fire suppression
• Rack units, half cabinets, full cabinets and cages available
• Larger cabinets (30″ W, 42″ D, 84″ H, 56 usable Rack Units)
• Up to 100 Gb of transit availability from 10 upstream carriers
• Up to 18 carriers available for transport
• Remote hands
• PCI compliant
• Advanced security measures (registration, I.D. badges, and biometric access)
LET’S GET STARTED
If you’re ready to make the switch or simply have a few questions, we’d like to hear from you. Just drop us a line.